Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about fundinfo and our services. Subscribe now
trendscout – scouting the latest trends in fund demand
February 22, 2016 |
Platform | Front | News | Businesspartner |
Excerpt February 2016: flexible allocation funds – rising stars in 2016!
Based on global investor online activity, trendscout generates customised statistics representing investor interest according to your research requirements. Here are some interesting examples we generated this month for Flexible Allocation Funds:
- Nordea Stable Return and JPMorgan Global Macro Opportunities achieved impressive gains in awareness across all global sales channels.
- JPM Global Capital Preservation, managed by the same team as the global macro fund, is another winner.
- The views share of Carmignac Patrimoine is still trending down and the share of Morgan Stanley Diversified Alpha has halved over the last twelve months.
% share in fund document downloads over 1 year within categories “Flexible Allocation (Multi Strategy)” and “Global Macro”, including European and Asian sales channels
Other trendscout highlights
- A sudden rise in attention for gold mining funds is tilted towards ETF - NN (L) - Euro High Dividend attracts awareness within Global Financial Institutions - Aberdeen recaptures #1 position in Equity India from Goldman Sachs
Categories gaining Attention
- Equity Market-Neutral - Equity Gold Mining - Equity Energy
Categories losing attention
- Equity Italy - Event Driven - Equity Healthcare
Funds gaining Attention
- Old Mutual Global Equity Absolute Return Fund - JPMorgan Global Macro Opportunities Fund - Pimco Global Investment Grade Credit Fund - BlueBay Investment Grade Bond Fund - ZKB Gold ETF
Want to know more about trendscout?
trendscout is a service offered by fundinfo that measures fund interest based on online views of our 16+ million fund documents database. With trendscout you can identify and analyse fund, fund group, and category level interest generated by investors from around the world:
- Identify sector and investor trends to support product launches and strategic decisions - Monitor the effectiveness of your sales & marketing efforts - Benchmark investor’s attention as compared to your competitors - Find out what regions and sales channels generate the most activity